Cider and Wine Clubs
Join our Wine and Cider Clubs and get a quarterly shipment of our latest and greatest ciders, plus discounts on any additional orders.
Your Club, Your Way
All clubs get 15% off website purchases and are fully customizable – you can swap out any bottle in your shipment so you’ll always get what you love!
Join any of our three Cider Clubs and you’ll receive:
- A quarterly shipment of three or six bottles, depending on your selection
- 20% off the bottles in your quarterly shipment, as well as any additional bottles you choose to add to the box
- 15% off any other orders you make through Edenciders.com throughout the year
- First dibs on our limited-release ciders and access to our library ciders (when available!)
- Invitations to private events, such as tastings & dinners
- Substitutions are allowed, so you can customize your selection and get just the ciders you want!
Quarterly shipments go out in March, June, September, and December.
You can choose to pick up your club package at the Shelburne Vineyard Tasting Room
Choose from three clubs, Ice Cider only, Harvest Ciders only, and Best of Eden – a mix of Harvest and Ice Cider.
Join any of our three Wine Clubs and you’ll receive:
- Two free wine tastings or glasses of wine (one for you and one for your guest), every time you visit our Shelburne Vineyard or Lincoln Peak Tasting Rooms!
- Discounted (15% off) quarterly shipments of new wines and new vintages, along with detailed farming, winemaking and tasting notes for each wine
- Substitutions are allowed, so you can customize your selection and get just the wines you want!
- 15% discount on all additional purchases of bottles to-go in our Tasting Room or online
- Exclusive access to limited release wines
- Advance notification of special events including cellar tastings, wine pairing dinners, concerts, festivals, and classes
Quarterly shipments go out in January, April, July, and October.
You can choose to pick up your club package at the Shelburne Vineyard Tasting Room.
Choose from three wine tiers – three, six, and twelve bottles.
The Fine Print
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- At this time, we cannot ship to the following states: AL, AK, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, SD, TN and UT. Note that some counties and zip codes prohibit direct shipment of wine to residents, even if the state allows it. Feel free to email us with any questions: email@example.com.
- Our default for shipping is FedEx Ground. Federal Express 2-Day and Standard Overnight services are also available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- In many states, we are required to collect sales tax and sometimes excise taxes on cider and wine shipped directly to consumers.
- When you sign up, you are agreeing in advance to purchase Club shipments for at least one year (4 shipments).
- If you cancel more than one shipment per year, you lose your Club membership, along with the discounts and special offerings that go with it.