Become a member of our Cider Club and enjoy the best of Eden ciders and events at great prices!
How it Works
- When you sign up, you are agreeing in advance to purchase Club shipments
- 4 times a year, we ship you 3 bottles – 1 each of 3 great ciders. The total cost of each shipment ranges between $60 and $75, plus tax and shipping
- You get to purchase these and all our ciders at an unlimited 15% discount.
- You receive allocation priority for new limited release ciders
- We keep your credit card on file, and notify you in advance of the shipment, in case you wish to purchase more using your 15% discount
- You receive invitations to private events (annual pig roast at the orchard, tastings, dinners)
The fine print
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- If you live in a state that prohibits direct shipment of wine to consumers, you can’t be a member of the Cider Club. This includes PA, KY, MS, AL, SD, OK, and UT. Note that some counties and zip codes prohibit direct shipment of wine to residents, even if the state allows it. Feel free to email us with any questions – contact [at] edenicecider.com.
- Our default for shipping is FedEx Ground. Federal Express 2-Day and Standard Overnight services are also available. We cannot use UPS as UPS policy does not allow shipping wine from Vermont.
- In many states, we are required to collect sales tax and sometimes excise taxes on cider shipped directly to consumers.
- If you cancel more than one shipment per year, you lose your Club membership, along with the discounts and special offerings that go with it