What is ice cider?
Ice Cider is a premium dessert style cider that makes a delicious ending to any meal! We’ve been making world class ice ciders here in far Northern Vermont since the harvest of 2007.
Our ice ciders are:
- Delicious, with concentrated sweetness balanced by a backbone of acidity that keeps them from being cloying and makes you crave that next sip!
- Local and natural: Our ice ciders are produced from locally grown, fresh heirloom variety apples. The juice is naturally cold-concentrated outdoors in our cold Vermont winter weather. We use only yeast, organic yeast nutrient, and minimal sulfite additions – no enzymes, fining agents, color, sugar, or other flavorings or preservatives are used or added. (Note that apples are naturally gluten free)
- Fantastic with cheese, as dessert-in-a-glass, or accompanying dessert, or just to sip in front of a tv screen or a fire
- World-renowned: 4 Best in Class winners, Good Food Award winners, Rate Beer Best, San Francisco Chronicle Gold Medal, and more. Recommended in Food & Wine, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Spectator, Serious Drinks, The Art of Eating, Martha Stewart.
- The perfect gift for the wine connoiseur, the person who has everything, anyone you love, or yourself!
It takes us anywhere from 1 – 3 years to produce an ice cider, and over 8lbs. of apples for one beautiful 375ml bottle!
See more about ice cider in this CBS Morning News Saturday clip
See more about our special Vermont ice cider climate