What is ice cider?
Ice Cider is a premium dessert style cider that makes a delicious ending to any meal! We’ve been making world class ice ciders here in far Northern Vermont since the harvest of 2007.
Our ice ciders are:
- Delicious, with concentrated sweetness balanced by a backbone of acidity that keeps them from being cloying and makes you crave that next sip!
- Local and natural: Our ice ciders are produced from locally grown, fresh heirloom variety apples. The juice is naturally cold-concentrated outdoors in our cold Vermont winter weather. We use only yeast, organic yeast nutrient, and minimal sulfite additions – no enzymes, fining agents, color, sugar, or other flavorings or preservatives are used or added. (Note that apples are naturally gluten free)
- Fantastic with cheese, as dessert-in-a-glass, or accompanying dessert, or just to sip in front of a tv screen or a fire
- World-renowned: 4 Best in Class winners, Good Food Award winners, Rate Beer Best, San Francisco Chronicle Gold Medal, and more. Recommended in Food & Wine, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Spectator, Serious Drinks, The Art of Eating, Martha Stewart.
- The perfect gift for the wine connoisseur, the person who has everything, anyone you love, or yourself!
It takes us anywhere from 1 – 3 years to produce an ice cider, and over 8lbs. of apples for one beautiful 375ml bottle!